RFID Asset Tracking System
Asset tracking solutions have different requirements for equipment and communications, as well as functions, depending on cost, physical size, environmental conditions, geographic location, etc.
Modern RFID tags and components from Greenfuturz play a decisive role in optimizing automated accounting and logistics systems. Our transceivers allow us to guarantee continuity of tracking and reduce losses, while also speeding up processing and improving processes. Passive RFID proximity tags improve the speed and accuracy of data collection, which makes tracking processes more efficient.
RFID tags can be attached using various types of industrial glue or welded using a custom-made steel ring. They withstand the processes of thorough washing and sterilization.
UHF tags allow you to better keep records of material values in real time, thereby significantly reducing the time of their processing. They allow you to perform accurate accounting of entire pallets or even trucks with containers in seconds. The design of tags is optimized for the purpose of ensuring reliable tracking of material values with a close arrangement of objects to each other, even in cases where objects are filled with liquids.
Greenfuturz RFID asset tracking solutions that enable you to:
- It is easy to determine the location of equipment;
- Effectively deploy vehicle fleet management and outreach teams;
- Prevent and detect cases of theft of equipment;
- Maintain a real-time inventory of assets with location tracking;
- Optimize the supply chain by tracking deliveries from the sending point to the final destination point.